And I returned to my dyeing project. I've started thinking about making a new quilt for my bed and want to think about the colors. So, I did a few ice dyes as tests for my quilt. Here they are:
Cobalt blue - maybe too dull.
I'm liking this grape.
Imperial purple is always nice, in my opinion.
Kelly green turned out too pale. May be overdyed.
And then we had a mammoth snow storm this past couple days. So, time to prepare some snow dyes.
For the above one, I used up some dyes that have been in the fridge for a bit. Below, I sprinkled dye powder on the snow. I'll show results after the rinsing and washing.
I mixed new dye concentrates for these three. I'm up to #52.
Back to a bit of work hoping the snow plows will visit my street and parking lot.
Thanks for stopping by.