Friday, August 31, 2012

Being Elmo

is an uplifting, cheerful and inspiring movie, now on DVD. It's the story of how Kevin Clash (a Baltimore native) became a puppeteer, then a muppet maker, then the voice and personality of Elmo, and now a major force at Sesame Street.

Elmo has been a lovey for two of my grandchildren and has a special place in my heart as well. And I've created various voices for other toys starting with my son's monkey up through my puppy and now to Bella's bear. I remember watching the very first Sesame Street show with my babies.

On another level, this story is about imagination, about following your dream, about creativity and about having fun with what you do in life.

If you want an inspiration boost and a bit of a fairy tale, check out this great movie.

I wonder if I can get to be a muppet for a day. This might be a new addition to my bucket list.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment