Sunday, October 21, 2012

A bit more about the grands

The past few weeks have been busier on the family front than in the studio. I have been doing some work on the QU class, but am still am behind there, too.

So, I will share some more family photos. Josh and I celebrated his 11th birthday with our traditional game of miniature golf and terrific pizza. He likes to play golf with me because he easily wins. Then we go to PeaceAPizza for his favorite - macaroni and cheese pizza (this was after his recent family dinner of cheese, cheese, cheese).
 

Here's one more picture of Miss Bella in her mermaid outfit. I think she would be happy if she could walk with her feet in the tail but she knows all about Ariel with and without feet.

I did get some ice dying done this week - things for the holiday boutique at the arts center. Still waiting for them to dry. Then I'll be stamping and stencilling on scarves.

It has been so nice weather wise that I've been able to walk each day. Today I went to the nature center and walked in the woods - so nice and spirit boosting.

Be well. Thanks for visiting. Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment