Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A new exhibit

Last night, I went to the opening of an art quilt exhibit at the Carroll Arts Center in Westminster. I have eight quilts in this lovely exhibit. Four other artists are exhibiting as well. It was a nice opening with a good number of attendees for a Tuesday evening. The local paper sent a reporter and a photographer, who were each pretty busy doing their thing. Both seemed very interested in this unique (for Westminster) exhibit. I was a bit uncomfortable with the photographer shooting a bunch of photos of me (I am always the photographer). Imagine my surprise early this morning when my daughter called to tell me I was famous - my photo is on the front page of the Carroll County Times with a nice article on the exhibit. Here's the link to the article: 

No comments:

Post a Comment