Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back home

I got home Sunday night, did my Monday job and had dinner with a dear, dear friend. And now it's reality time. I want to make time for the on-line class and my mind mapping project, but first some important things need attention.

Friday night my family celebrates four birthdays, my daughter and her youngest son, my son and his wife. I am doing most of the dinner at my son's house (my apartment is not big enough for all of us). But first, I must finish a gift for Josh who will be 11 and get the rest of the presents and food stuff for everyone.  So, a busy week and a joyful week.

Right now, I should sign off and get moving on my class exercises. Elizabeth Barton is teaching. So far, the exercises are generating lots of good discussion and many references to exciting web sites. Good stuff.

And I must take a walk - it's another beautiful September day. This time, however, I have to wear shoes.

What are you feeling passionate about this week?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment