Sunday, January 8, 2012

Check off one more thing

I am making progress. I have to keep telling myself that so that I do not panic. Today I designed and ordered postcards to mail out and to hand out. Of course, it took longer than I planned. And that was with help from a friend. Last spring, the Baltimore Heritage Quilt Guild had its biennial show and exhibitors had the opportunity to get some postcards with their own image on the front. Cathy Kleeman took the photos and handled the processing for us. I am very grateful that she still had the jpeg file used for my postcard and was willing to share it with me.


So, one more thing is done. Since the sun is shining and it's over 45 degrees, I need to get outside and walk. Then, I'll get back to the next right thing.

Don't you just love to check off things on your to-do list?


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment