Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good to be home

I've been out a lot in the past few days and I am happy to be home for a couple days.

I have to pay attention to some business stuff tomorrow, but then I can play again. I pulled out a bag of scraps from a quilt I made two years ago and found some strata in big chunks just waiting to become something new. Once again, I plugged in a DVD and started stitching them together, making new fabric. I now have a stack of pieces.
Again, I have that urge to cut them into 2" squares to see what I can do with them. Who is this person cutting small squares in my studio? She seems to be having fun.
Last week, I did make some progress on the TO-DO list for the show. I got info on merchant card services - I'll make a decision this week on which company to use. I also did some remaking of the covers for my booth panels. They are okay. I don't want to make all new covers for the panels because I don't know if I will be doing more shows. That's a decision for after this show and some pondering over directions I could go in.
For now, I think I'll put on my jammies and curl up with a book and get back to all these things tomorrow. Scarlet had a good idea for some days.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment