Friday, January 13, 2012

Taking a break

I've been playing. I needed to take a break from the show to-do list. I did research some merchant card services this week and that seemed like enough for a couple days. So, I found those geese I made last week and cut some more strips and put together some wonky stars and threw them all up on the design wall. Something may come of these.

I was left with a pile of pieces of many sizes and shapes and didn't want to toss them in the trash. I knew better than to put them in a drawer - they'd be there forever and get ignored. So, I put a DVD in the player and started stitching them together - just to see what might happen. I got many pieced pieces - small but nice. I cut them into 2" squares - lots of them. They look nice laid out together. Can't call them inchies - maybe twinchies.

Next step was to stitch them together with yellow squares in between and throw them up on that design wall.
That's enough for today. I guess I should look at the show to-do list tomorrow, but these things were fun and could become something all together.

Are you taking a break and having some fun?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment