Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hooray for chicken soup

The nasty virus is history for me, but I am still eating lightly. The funny thing is that I have had no desire for my decaf coffee or my dark chocolate treat since last Wednesday. For now it's tea and toast.

I did get some things done in the past few days. Nothing exciting, just those mundane things. I made hangers for all the wall quilts. I got the merchant card thing straightened out. I emailed the world with show and discount info. I delivered postcards to a couple shops. I got labels on all the quilts. The list is getting smaller. Whew!

In the midst of trying to get better, I got a phone call from the local art council asking me to be an exhibitor in a quilt show. How nice to be invited to show my work.

I have a few days at home to do what has to be done and maybe play with those "twinches" I made, when? Let's see what I can get done tonight and get organized for tomorrow.

What was the last surprise phone call that you received?

Karen

1 comment:

  1. A friend from Dallas called me just today. She wanted me to email her a photo, she could have just emailed and asked for it, but it was delightful to chat with her a bit. Congratulations on your invitation!

    ReplyDelete