Saturday, February 4, 2012

This was the week that wasn't

Or maybe I should say that this was the week that dissolved. First into some tough stuff that ruffled my feathers, nothing earthshaking, just stuff that I let bother me and had to spend time fixing. Then on Wednesday night I had a very unwelcome visitor -- the nasty digestive system virus that is "going around". Two of my grands had it, but somehow the virus decided to stay longer with me. I am back up today, but just going outside and downstairs to do laundry is using up a lot of energy. Enough of that. I am on the mend.

I had emailed some friends about the show and mentioned that I had a virus attacking my system. One friend wrote back that first she thought a computer virus had attacked that system. Funny how words have taken on new meanings connected to our world of technology. Virus. System. Network. Bugs. Apps. Text. Her email did remind me to run a virus scan on my PC so that it stays healthy. Wouldn't it be lovely if we could run a virus scan on our bodies and detect the germs and erase them?

Hope you are well and avoiding these winter bugs - all types. I hope to get a bit of work done while I have some energy.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment