Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Three days!

At last, it's almost show time. I've spent so much time getting ready and anticipating this show that I'm antsy and tired of waiting. Now, it's time for real action. Today I borrow my daughter's minivan and start loading it. Tomorrow my son and I head downtown to unload and set up the booth. Whew!

Thursday I'll move in with some friends for a couple days and spend the day at my bookkeeping job.

Then it's really show time on Friday. Woo Hoo! Say a prayer for me that all this goes easily with no problems. Thanks.

This show is big for me for several reasons. It's a great opportunity to show and sell my work. It is an honor to have juried into the show and be included with so many outstanding artisans. And it's a dream come true. I have done a lot of craft and art shows over the past 20 years and have dreamed of doing this one. So, come Monday morning, I get to check this off my bucket list. Life is so very good.

What's on your bucket list?


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment