Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Really close

Two days and closing in on the start of the show. Today we set up the booth. We got there early and had no wait on the loading dock. I'm guessing that tomorrow will be much busier with lots more exhibitors coming from out of town. That's why we went today. The booth looks good. The quilts look good hanging up together. I used several from my southwest series to start the show. My son helped and when I asked what he thought, he said I use color well. That's pretty good coming from a really good photographer. I'll  take a photo of the booth before the show opens to share in this blog.

So, it's really happening. My hardest task of the day was deciding what clothes to wear for three days. I thought about a dress, but it has no pockets and I like to have pockets at shows. Plan B includes some nice pants with accent pieces. The suitcase is packed and I'll be off to the monastery where I'll be staying in the morning.

I'm thankful the show is almost here, for this springlike weather and for all the help and good wishes from family and friends. And I'm ready for showtime.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment