Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little things ...

Today I welcomed coffee and chocolate back into my life. How wonderful to be back to normal.

After spending a few hours organizing for that show, I pulled out some fabrics and started building strata to make another bag. It's amazing how doing what I love changes everything. My spirit lifts and focus returns. Joy. It is so easy to get tied to things that need to be done and put off what feeds me. I can only do that for a couple days and then I get on my own nerves. Today was grand. Chocolate. My favorite decaf coffee. Pasta for dinner. Time to sew. The snow melted. I called a friend and reserved a room in her house for an overnight next week. Lots of little things that bring contentment. Life is good.

What brings you joy?

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment