Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One more photo from Assateague

"You never know who's watching" - that's what my older brother used to tell me when I was a teenager. It was his way of telling me to behave. Yeah. But often, I'd find one of his buddies nearby. So, mostly I behaved.

On Friday as I walked back from my windy view of the ocean at Assateague, I was pleasantly surprised by a woman who had been watching and said she had taken a couple photos of me battling the wind and would be happy to email them to me. With thanks to Lorelei, here's a shot of me in that wind.
I really was struggling to stand upright in that wind. I like this photo also because I look thin and fit, and almost tall. How nice of a stranger to send this photo. What's that quote about strangers being angels?

How has a stranger blessed you lately?

Karen

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure, for sure! My husband wanted me to go sit on that bench so he could get a photo. Haha! I thought you were wonderfully adventurous and couldn't resist taking the chance to capture the image.

    Lorelei

    PS Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete